Country Manager Belarus
21 Июня 2021
To plan, lead and coordinate Marketing and Sales promotion, market access strategies and identify medical and regulatory needs of the region. In coordination with regional HR ensure full compliance to labor code. Responsible for full legal and pharmacovigilance compliance. Coordination and engagement responsibility for KOL’s and Key Accounts within region. Responsible for country P&L.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sales force effectiveness strategies
- Implementation of EMEA Marketing campaigns and creation of local ones without EMEA support (Oftaquix, OTC products)
- Identify and Lead market access gap analysis and activities
- Analysis of competitors performance and strategies
- Defines opportunities for Medical Affairs and propose medical and educational activities
- Analyses the competencies and professional development among the team and translates potential gaps into educational needs
- Ensure ethical behavior and compliance adherence
- Drive the Sales performance within the country
- Provides guidance on marketing Compliance and legislation as well as internal policies and SOP’s and secures that the local material and communication guidance follows the officially improved label indications
- Lead and drive implementation of all sales force effectiveness projects – CRM, customers targeting, coaching etc.
- Lead the motivation, commitment and performance by empowering the team
- Set targets for the Sales Team on their regional operational / financial targets and related Key Performance Indicators
- Analyses the country performance against benchmarks and addressing weak areas versus competitors
- Identify gaps in market access and define market access strategies and connected activities
- Establish detailing & Congress engagement plans and coordinate Santen education and exhibition events / Road-shows in alignment with Medical affairs
- Report to the management about the business development and potential performance gaps / issues.
- Ensure full compliance to legal and regulatory Laws/requirements
- Cost center/Budget responsibility: Yes
- (significance of decisions needed to be taken to perform the job and required by the job)
- Follow the general and local Santen policies and ensure that the local Sales Team shall follow-up and complete all required administrative duties in due course/date.
- To ensure compliant operational activities in line with Santen Code of Conduct and local legislation and follow-up related internal/external guideline updates.
- The position holder is responsible for collecting and reporting all safety information in a timely manner to Santen Oy PV unit as set out in the applicable SOP.
- The position holder is responsible for reporting all complaints (product quality related) in a timely manner to Santen Oy QA department as set out the applicable SOP.
- The position holder ensures that all subordinates are knowledgeable and trained in the applicable SOPs for reporting of safety information (pharmacovigilance) and complaints (product quality).
- The position holder is knowledgeable about GDP and applicable processed within region and about the requirements associated with the position as set out in Company SOPs and likewise knowledgeable about regulatory guidelines from NCA. In given situations the country manager acts together with the Santen Pharma AB/Santen Oy Responsible Person.
- University degree in natural science or Commercial education, economics
- MBA (desirable)
- Minimum of 5 years in pharmaceutical sales and marketing management
- Highlight the particularly important areas (aptitude, expertise and skills) and whether they are “essential” or “desirable”.
- Solid understanding of Belarus pharmaceutical markets including categorization of target customers, proven knowledge of competition and trends
- Proven management and leadership skills
- Ability to manage through teamwork, trust and shared expectations
- Sophisticated computer skills
- Fluency in English – oral & written
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to successfully interact and Lead collaboration with target audience and internal/external stakeholders
- Good analytical skills for regional performance follow-up manage and market trend evaluation
- Acceptance of high workload conditions at the workplace
- Acceptance of high work-related physical and psychological stress factors
- Flexibility and willingness to travel
SANTEN LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
Highlight the most important SLCs required for the job (behaviors, attitude, mindset) and whether they are “essential” or “desirable”.
- Drive for achievement
- Expertise application
- Customer focused value creation
- Collaboration between boundaries
- Integrity and trust
- Strategic planning
- People and organizational development
- Change leadership